Dreambox (Slowed + Reverb)
DreamBox Learning Math
DreamBox Learning Math teaches mathematical subjects at the grade K-8 level through interactive and practice activities. It has a gamified interface through which students earn coins for completed lessons. These coins can be spent to customize in-app avatars, wallpapers and music.
There is something to be said about the religious imagery of this song and the underlying themes of internalized homophobia and Catholic guilt but I'm kind of already summing it up with this sentence. This wasn't meant to be a serious song and I feel like everything that is to be gleaned from it is self-explanatory. I have been listening to a lot of Catholic hymns lately though, and now I kind of wished I had sampled I Am The Bread Of Life.
3 O, Spirit, grant that I may never seek
so much to be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love with all my soul.

Comments
Post a Comment