Something To Be Said
I love this song because of the references in it, but I'm starting to feel that I make too many references to things in my music that only a select few people understand. But then I think, who gives a fuck? Who is listening to my music except people I know? I made the album as a bit for my friends. They helped me come up with titles and concepts for songs. So yeah, Slime Tony is on mic talking about Pa Chin also known as Ba Jin. It would be less funny if I had to explain the significance of it.
The real lyrical content is abandonment and watching someone sabotage themselves. I am not trying to be judgmental, I am just hurt. The message sounds like I'm saying "I told you so," but that doesn't mean that I lack understanding. I guess I'm trying to say that I'm pissed off, but I remain here for you.
Would you rather be sick or happy? And be careful, because the answer is not obvious.
All in all, a tragedy for one friendship but a beautiful and historic moment for other friendships. I guess it's a ritual of completion. You sometimes have to get in car to remember to get out of car.
Important to remember
Conclusion- all in all a tradegies but hope at the end
Another tradegity for woman, all and alll!k
In the 30s. For the time. There’s something to be said.
#Mu

Comments
Post a Comment